Do you need help or have a technical question?
Follow this link below and type in a question such as "Brakes won't bleed" and you will get lots of helpful answers.
You can view a live feed of what people have to say about other people asking this same question.
See what people are saying about us ...
Here are some of the reviews we found on forums talking about us. Go ahead and click on the comment to view.
- Thank you Race-Driven for the excellent customer service! As long I have a quad, I will be a very loyal customer.
- I do a lot of water and trail riding, and of course MUD. The guys at Race-Driven are great. Not only are they positive, polite, and on time, but the brakes they have are great too.
- My g/f played some phone tag this week with Brian to get a full set of brakes for the Grizz. They finally talked on friday to place the order and the brakes were delivered to my door this afternoon (and at a great price with the GC discount)!! He didn't have to send the brakes priority but he did anyhow...that's what I call great service.
- Your prices are very good compared to others, so i wouldnt be worried at all. Heck, your prices are at least 50% less then other companies and you have free shipping! Heck of a deal.
- I have had the "opportunity" to place several orders with race-driven the last 2 months. This week I placed an order Monday morning, had new brake pads and rotors Tuesday morning!!!! No charge for shipping!!!
- Race Driven has one heck of a product at one heck of a price. My grizzly eats brakes for lunch in the Florida swamp. Can't find better for less anywhere.........Thanks.........
- Amen brother. I haven't had a bit of trouble from my Race Driven pads either. Great service from them too and an awesome price. I got the full set and am very pleased.
- I will strongly suggest race-driven. They are a site sponsor, nearly a quarter of the price for oem, and have put 300 miles on a set and are barely showing wear... Race-driven.com all the way. Not to mention very speedy delivery and great customer service.
- So I talked to the guy at race-driven on the phone today because I didn't realize my confirmation email went to my junk email folder. I would just like to say that I am very pleased with the customer service. He was very polite, checked on the shipping for me and let me know exactly where they were at...if these pads hold up as everyone says I would def give this business a rating of a 10+ on a 1-10 scale...
- This is an outstanding company to deal with!! Very pleased!!
- I have ordered many sets from Brian at race driven and also bearings and shipping and price and quality can't be beat I promise you.
- X2 Race-Driven Awesome company, great customer service and prompt shipping. Give Brian a call and he'll fix you up quick.
- Race-driven sells rotor and brake pads in kits,best pricing I have found. Their pads seem to last longer than stockers too
- Just bought a set for the front from Race Driven, shipped to my door for 37.85, great price, considering I was paying $110 for the front set from the stealership and only got 700 km out of them. Cant wait to get them and stop changing pads after every couple months. Thanks guys
- I run race driven sintered metal pads on everything. Nothing else lasts for me in the W Va grit.
- I hear race driven sintered metals are the best at around twice the life as stock.
- I got a full set RaceDriven pads for 60.00 /free shipping off Amazon for my 2012. They're holding up better than the OEM pads did so far.
- yep me too the race driven sintered metal are the only pads that survive outlaw trails in WV
- Race Driven sintered metal is all I ever use.
- Just want to let everyone know about Race Driven brakes. They rock They are holding up WAY better than the POS stockers. They work well when wet, covered in mud, hotter than hell or just out of the garage. No noise either, I'm very happy with them and the price. give em' a try.
- I replaced my 1k xmr with can am severe duty about 350 miles ago, and did my wifes 650 Xmr with race driven at the same time, I am replaing my canam ones already while her race driven aren't even 1/2 spent yet. All I got to say is they are the best bang for the buck, by a long shot.
- I have a set of race driven, 2,400 miles on the stock ones, just waiting for them to wear out.
- Well with only 345 miles on the stock pads they were toast. So I decided to try Race-Driven brake pads out. I was going to go through Amazon, but phone directly to Race-Driven. The savings is unbeatable, $49.95 for all three sets of severe-duty brake pads. My buddy, who owns a Polaris ordered his brake pads too, $54.95 for the four sets of severe duty. The shipping was $19.95 split two ways. That made my share $60.00, no extra charges. I can't say enough about the service, ordered on Friday of one week and recieved them on the following Wednesday. From USA to Canada I thought this was pretty good. Now the test for how they will last and work, I will post later on, I hope real later on. Again, I can't say enough how great they are to deal with. Just to let people know, here EBC brake pads would of cost me total of $147.00.
- Race driven is the best pad out Imo Definitely the best pad for the $ hands down .
- I have race driven on my outlander 1000. they work much better. my stock ones lasted about 120 miles.
- i have no other comparison other than oem pads. that being said tho, the race driven have lasted 5x longer so far with room to go and have better stopping characteristics than the completely garbage stock pads.
- I'm glad to hear a local guy is carrying Race Driven pads. I've been using them since 2009 on several machines. Let's be realistic guys. There's no way ORPS can compete with US market. So for me when I'm in a pinch and need pads for weekend ride coming. It's good to know I can drive an hour away and get good pads.
- I personally would go with the Race Driven Severe Duty Mud Series pads they last a good while in muddy wet conditions and stop on a dime. They are 59.99 for the set of all three. I bought mine off eBay from Race Driven.
- I have over 2000 miles on race driven, Still 3/4 pad.
- I just did race driven pads, 60 bucks. super fast shipping. and they seem to work really good.
- I got 153 miles out of stock pads, i ride mostly deep mud/water holes with my Xmr 1k. Mine were so bad the backing plate fell of one and spit the piston out of the caliper and ruined it, so i check them more often now. I switched to Race Driven and now have an additional 250 miles with no signs of wear.
- If you live in Ontario, there is no one who can match Race Driven for price or service. The price of 3 sets of brakes plus shipping and the boarder duties, GST and doller exchange was still only $70.00. I phoned directly to Race Driven and they took my order on a Friday and I recieved them on Wednesday of the next week.
- I have Race Driven pads, just got them last week delivered from the US. They dont ship them UPS, they came USPS in a large envelope. They cost me $85 bucks delivered, so far after just testing them one ride they performed great and definitely give you way more stopping power over stock.
- Go to Race Driven to order your brakes. Good prices and great service.
- Thank you mike for making me aware of race driven. Just saved me about $50
- Wont regret the race driven. There great! Make sure to anti-seize the pins. As said above, make sure the caliper is working right since there was real uneven wear..
- I thought the same but then the cheapie OEM pads wore out in 600KM/ about 380 miles. Race Driven ones in there now.
- It might be the mud and sand I ride through that made mine wear down but I don't even have 200 miles on mine and they were completely gone but the new race driven feel great I don't think my brake lever has ever felt that firm even when new
- I am definitely due to replace mine also and will be ordering this week probrably. I have heard nothing but good things about Race Driven from members here and elsewhere and how can you beat the $41 price tag for complete 450 brakes kit.
- Today got my race driven brakes in, changed the front brakes and they grab amazing, changing out the rear pads tomorrow. After 4 years of riding, the pads were pretty much completely gone. Will be all ready to go for SSRT this weekend!
- Race driven is the best especially for mud and they are way cheaper.
- I know a lot of people recommend Race Driven brakes. That is what I put on mine, free shipping, plus a great price!
Mud in my Blood
- i use the same ones. they work great and the price is the best. they were looking to be a sponsor here . i need to contact them again and see what up. i highly recommend the race-driven brake pads.
- I too like race driven. They outlast the originals.
- I've been riding on the Race driven pads for about a year now on my grizzly. And they have been holding up quite well. And it gets a lot of mud/water/sand riding as possible.
- i have race driven on my brute and they have been nothing but great