RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
We understand that online ordering can be difficult and at times merchandise needs to be returned for either a refund or an exchange. Please read through our Return/Exchange Policy before starting the return process. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center.
- All items MUST be returned in new condition. Please do not use anything if you are planning on returning it. Do not wear jackets, helmets or gloves out for a ride, or mount and use parts before you initiate a return. We will not be able to accept them for a refund.
- All returned items are inspected. Used and/or damaged items may be returned to the customer unless prior authorization was approved.
- Please note that we do not refund any shipping fees, duties, taxes or brokerage fees for any orders.
- All Shipping fees for returned or exchanged items are the customer’s responsibility unless otherwise arranged with our Customer Service Center.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
If you need to return or exchange all or part of your order, please contact our Customer Service Center:
- Call us: 1-906-420-8009 (Hours: 9am-5pm M-F EST).
- Email us: email@example.com
- You must be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to return or exchange your order.
- All returns must be sent in their original package, include all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers, hangers, etc . . . Please make sure all helmets are returned with visor clings, booklets, attached tags and protective storage bag.
- Return freight must be prepaid and insured.
- Please include a copy of your invoice.
- Pack your return merchandise securely to prevent any damage in transit.
- Please include the RMA# on the outside of your package for faster processing.
- Please send all returns to:
Attn: Returns RMA# - - - -
501 Stephenson Ave
Escanaba, MI 49829
- Customers will be responsible for all return shipping charges unless prior authorization is obtained and a prepaid label was sent.
- All return shipments must be prepaid. We do not accept any returns C.O.D. Any packages shipped C.O.D. will be rejected upon delivery and will be returned to the sender.
- We do not have any carrier requirements for returning merchandise, however, we suggest that you use a carrier that incorporates tracking and/or insurance services. If we do not receive the merchandise, we cannot refund or exchange it.
- All refunds will be processed after the returned merchandise is received.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment. Please note that we can not apply refunds to pre-paid Visa or Mastercard gift cards.
- If you are aware that your card has expired, please notify our Customer Service Center before you begin the return process so we can get you refunded as quickly as possible.
- If a refund is attempted on an expired credit card or a pre-paid gift card, we will attempt to contact you for updated information.
- All exchange merchandise will be sent out after the returned merchandise is received and shipping charges for the exchange are paid in full.